Add these amazing recipes to your file:
- Palak Paneer – spinach and greens with Indian soft cheese and herbs
- Prawns Rawa – crispy crust prawns with tamarind and spice
- Punjabi Chole – chickpeas with black tea and pomegranate powder
- Murgh Makhani – “Butter Chicken” with yellow curry
- Gosht Biryani – basmati rice with lamb and spiced yogurt
- Kaju Barfi – a sweet treat of milk and cashews
With these fundamentals in hand, you’ll open a world of possibilities!
Let Mitra introduce you to daals, rice dishes, curries and breads.
Learn the most common Indian spices and how they are used.
Get a glimpse into the special ingredients that are used in different regions.
With a basic knowledge of spice and a few techniques, you’ll be ready to tackle a wide variety of Indian dishes.