Spice up your recipe file with these amazing dishes:
- Chaat Masala – chaat spice mix
- Prawn Chaat – grilled juicy jumbo prawns marinated in yogurt and aromatic spices with sweet and sour Tamarind Chutney
- Pakoras – fresh vegetables dipped in tangy chickpea batter, fried golden and crispy with Mint Chutney
- Chana Batata – curried chickpea and potatoes refreshing and flavorful with a dollop of yogurt
- Murgh Chaat – shredded chicken sautéed with garlic ginger paste and zesty spices
- Nan Khatai – cardamon cookies
- Chai Masala – spiced tea
Simple food has never been so tasty!
Start by learning to prepare Chaat Masala, the essential finishing touch of any chaat and take a sample home with you. You’ll use this spice mix to create a variety of amazing and flavorful dishes. Make them even more scrumptious with the addition of Tamarind and Mint Chutneys. Afterwards, sit down to relax and enjoy a cup of Chai and cardamon cookies.