Take a stab at these great recipes:
- Salsamole (Salsa and Guacamole)
- Sunburst Soup (Cream of Carrot with Leeks and Dill)
- Breast of Chicken with Tomato Pancetta Cream Sauce
- Orzo with Lemon, Thyme and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Oranges with Cointreau Blackberry Sauce
From fear to fun: get sharp about kitchen knives!
With a healthy dose of caution and proper technique, there’s no need to fear your kitchen knives. After all, the better your knife skills are, the easier it is to get the meal on the table.
Get the edge on selecting, caring for and sharpening kitchen knives. Hone your basic skills and practice the fundamental cuts used for everyday ingredients. Learn to cut your ingredients quickly and beautifully while you create dishes that cook evenly and look truly professional.
With practice, your time in the kitchen will be transformed from fear to fun!
Don’t forget your appetite because you’ll be sitting down to delicious lunch of your own creation. You may wish to bring a cutting board, an apron and your favorite knives for evaluation.