Match up these delicious recipes:
- Pork Tenderloin cooked with apples & Calvados apple brandy, served with apple cider sauce
- Pork Spare Ribs with homemade blackberry barbecue sauce
- Pork Chops with mango and ginger, served with chili ginger sweet potatoes
- Pork Loin cooked with fresh sage, garlic and milk sauce, served with wheat berry and mushroom pilaf
- Pork roast stuffed with apricots, prunes, dried cranberries and Marsala wine served with roasted red cabbage
Never have dry, boring chops again!
Pair up a variety of pork cuts with fruit and a complimentary side to create enticing meals with a Northwest touch.
Learn techniques for keeping your cuts moist.
Create dishes with a variety of cuts from chop to rib to loin and roast.
Leave with a sty full of creative dinner menus to share with your friends and family.