Add these amazing recipes to your files:
- Jicama and Pineapple salad with lime
- Mole Negro sauce – flavorful dried chilis, nuts, seeds, tomatoes and chocolate.
- Mole Verde sauce – with tomatillos, onions and green fresh chilies.
- Masa Harina* – a light, whipped tamale dough.
- Traditional braised pork tamales in mole sauce wrapped in corn husks.
- Vegetable tamales with mushrooms and tomatoes wrapped in banana leaves
* Please note that Masa Harina is made with animal lard and is not vegetarian.
Enjoy a great homemade Mexican meal with your family.
Start with a refreshing Jicama and Pineapple salad. Then, learn to make Braised Pork Tamales in corn husks and Vegetable tamales with mushrooms and tomatoes in banana leaves. Suzanne’s light, whipped Masa Harina is sure to put store bought tamales to shame. Spend the day cooking with family and friends or make ahead and freeze for dishes that are sure to wow! This class runs an extra half hour, so be sure to start out early!