Credit on Account
- Credit in your account may be used to register for classes, purchase gifts certificates or register a guest. Credit cannot be used to purchase knives or cooking utensils. You must contact our office to see if arrangements can be made to transfer credit to another student.
- If a class is full, you can request to be put on the “Waitlist”. If a space becomes available, students will be contacted by phone or email. The first student to respond and register will receive the open position.
- You must request a refund within 10 days of purchase or 7 days prior to a class or series start date which ever comes first. You will be refunded your original purchase amount less bank processing fees.
- You must cancel at least 7 days prior to the class in order to keep your class credit on account.
- Up to 24 hours in advance you may send a guest in your place or request a recipe packet.
- If Bon Vivant needs to cancel a class the amount of your original purchase will be placed in your account which you may use towards another registration.
- Skip Date: Dates for series classes are not necessarily consecutive. A week that a class is not scheduled will be noted by a Skip Date.
- Flex Date: This date is held as a “substitution” date should a class need to be rescheduled due to weather, illness or emergency.
- Missed Classes: If you are going to miss a class, you may request an “Excused Absence” and to be put on the “waitlist” to make up that class the next time the series is offered.
- Discount packages, gift certificates and special offers with an expiration date will revert to their original purchase value on expiration. This credit will be placed in your account and can only be used for class registration.
Charity Gift Certificates
- All numbered gift certificates donated to a charity expire on to their expiration date without exception.